2023/24 Arnaut Danjuma

I don’t think he is a s good as Gray. Just a squad fuller until things pick up from a financial perspective
I'd say they're equally as bad even with a different skillset - Gray knew how to beat a man but never knew how/when to release a pass and never chased down and worked for the team, whereas Danjuma does exactly that while getting into good positions and still not knowing how/when to release a pass or cross lol

As you say, sub for a reason.

I'd say they're equally as bad even with a different skillset - Gray knew how to beat a man but never knew how/when to release a pass and never chased down and worked for the team, whereas Danjuma does exactly that while getting into good positions and still not knowing how/when to release a pass or cross lol

As you say, sub for a reason.
If the penny had dropped with Gray under Dyche he could have been very good. Needed to defend with way way more vigour and be calmer in big moments. When he was up top on his own he fought quite well and was a lot stronger than he looks. But immediately seemed to pee his pants as soon as the squad were told what was expected of them by the new staff.

Danjuma a victim of a lazy start to his last few clubs. Probably now trying too hard to score to justify a place. We’d all be more happy with the odd assist and sliding tackle on the touch line. Surely he has noticed 3 clubs in 12 months don’t fancy him?

Should be banging on the managers door, not to demand a start, but to ask what he needs to do to stop the inexorable slide to Besiktas.

If the penny had dropped with Gray under Dyche he could have been very good. Needed to defend with way way more vigour and be calmer in big moments. When he was up top on his own he fought quite well and was a lot stronger than he looks. But immediately seemed to pee his pants as soon as the squad were told what was expected of them by the new staff.

Danjuma a victim of a lazy start to his last few clubs. Probably now trying too hard to score to justify a place. We’d all be more happy with the odd assist and sliding tackle on the touch line. Surely he has noticed 3 clubs in 12 months don’t fancy him?

Should be banging on the managers door, not to demand a start, but to ask what he needs to do to stop the inexorable slide to Besiktas.
So long as the money keeps rolling in he probably isn't that bothered.

As long as we bring in a better player, it wouldn't bother me if he left in January. I wouldn't sign him permanently after his loan spell. I get the feeling he thinks he's better than he actually is.

He's a Thelwell signing who Dyche doesn't rate, pointless him being here when he's taking minutes on the pitch that Dobbin might as well have.