2023/24 Arnaut Danjuma

I'm not sold on him myself but he should have been used more up to this point. Can't expect a player given 15 mins here and there to be making huge impacts when he does get more of a chance, which whether people like him or not, he absolutely has to be given over coming weeks if only to give McNeil and Harrison a breather.

Though now I've said that, he won't be able to play against Spurs, will he? Makes it all the more confusing he didn't start tonight.

I'm not sold on him myself but he should have been used more up to this point. Can't expect a player given 15 mins here and there to be making huge impacts when he does get more of a chance, which whether people like him or not, he absolutely has to be given over coming weeks if only to give McNeil and Harrison a breather.

Though now I've said that, he won't be able to play against Spurs, will he? Makes it all the more confusing he didn't start tonight.
Why can't he play against Spurs?

Dyche needs to use him more. Particularly when we are trying to break teams that are sitting on us.

Think he is the perfect candidate for home games, but not so much when we are hitting teams on the counter and pressing away from home.
To be fair we have not been in that position recently. He was brought on last night as we were chasing the game. He's not an ideal option to bring in to consolidate a lead.

Meh, suppose he brings something in certain games, still not sure on what though.

Very modern footballer, looks the part but actually delivers very little.

Chance to cancel his loan in jan and use that place on another player ???