2023/24 Arnaut Danjuma

I ve put this on the match thread. He cost us the 3 pts today i thought. 4 on 2. 5 yd pass to Beto and it was 2- 0. Dont think they d have come back from that. Some of our decision making regarding our last pass was criminal including Danjuma. Still think he ll be an asset especially when he gets properly sharp.

As do I, think he clearly knows where the net is but first half was some of the worst decision making I've seen and incredibly frustrating

Couldn’t agree more . He is a better version of gray basically.

Trouble is Patterson, gana, him and doucs ( who is the worst I’ve seen in a long time) are generally terrible at decision making.

It is now our single biggest problem with our attacking side of our game.

The biggest used to be that we didn’t have players for each position but we have almost addressed that now.

Doucs is nowhere near the required standard for us and in a different situation should never be an option as an attacking player …

I ve put this on the match thread. He cost us the 3 pts today i thought. 4 on 2. 5 yd pass to Beto and it was 2- 0. Dont think they d have come back from that. Some of our decision making regarding our last pass was criminal including Danjuma. Still think he ll be an asset especially when he gets properly sharp.
Don’t think they’d come back from 2-0?? They scored twice mate

He's made an impact already - albeit a frustrating one. The big picture, though, is he is causing huge discomfort for defences. He is making and creating chances. his decision-making is suspect - but at least there is palpable danger around opposition boxes now with him and Beto. That, alone, gives us a chance of scoring goals this season and compensating for what looks like a shakier rearguard.