Confirmed Signing Arnaut Danjuma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnaut Danjuma was one of the names on AC Milan’s wish list and talks even took place with Villarreal. However, the Rossoneri eventually abandoned the pursuit of the winger, who now is Everton-bound.

Milan’s primary target for the right flank is Samuel Chukwueze and during their talks with Villarreal about the Nigerian, Danjuma came up. Being a low-cost opportunity, the Rossoneri also began negotiations over the Dutchman.

However, as reported by Matteo Moretto, Milan wanted to bring in Danjuma on a loan with an option to buy. Villarreal, on the other hand, wanted it to be an obligation and the clubs thus failed to reach an agreement yesterday.

Everton then accelerated their pursuit of the player, accepting the conditions of Villarreal and convincing the player as well, per the journalist. As such, Milan abandoned the pursuit as they didn’t want to commit to the 26-year-old by including an obligation to buy.

Danjuma was always a low-cost opportunity for Milan, as highlighted by Moretto, and they thus weren’t keen on improving their offer.

No clue how accurate the above is from here, but it'll be interesting to see if there's an obligation to buy.

If Danjuma does turn up this time he better hit the ground running given what happened last January otherwise he will be in for a rough ride I guess

No clue how accurate the above is from here, but it'll be interesting to see if there's an obligation to buy.
Not sure with that one, cos I don't remember if there was with us last season but there certainly wasn't with Spurs.
But they do seem to want him out the club.
He's been like a permanent loan option there. But it's not as if he's a kid you just want to get game time...

Not sure with that one, cos I don't remember if there was with us last season but there certainly wasn't with Spurs.
But they do seem to want him out the club.
He's been like a permanent loan option there. But it's not as if he's a kid you just want to get game time...
Think the noises coming out in Jan where that Villarreal are skint and just need his wages off the books.
Think they were hoping the Jan loan would’ve found him a permanent move.

You say he can’t “lead the line like Maupay“ I can only see that as a positive.
Maybe missing a comma but obvs I meant both can absolutely NOT play as a lone striker, I know your just joking but I want to state on record as the thought of maupay starting up top on his own again makes me wanna jump pecker first into a woodchipper

Status
Not open for further replies.