Arkadiusz Milik

Status
Not open for further replies.
As said above, we have been linked with him for a week or so but his injury record (done his ACLs in both knees i believe) is making potential suitors nervous. Hence, the preference for a loan deal initially.

On Spurs forums his desireability has increased substantially since Everton were also linked with him.

As said above, we have been linked with him for a week or so but his injury record (done his ACLs in both knees i believe) is making potential suitors nervous. Hence, the preference for a loan deal initially.

On Spurs forums his desireability has increased substantially since Everton were also linked with him.

Naturally!!

Nice to see you’ve got your loons too.

A player goes from average / too old / coming for a pay day, to a “ must sign“ the moment another club gets linked lol

Nice to see you’ve got your loons too.

A player goes from average / too old / coming for a pay day, to a “ must sign“ the moment another club gets linked lol

Most defintely. And goes the other way ....MUST SIGN...HE IS MUSTARD...PERFECT FOR US.....signs for another club...BULLET DODGED......DIDN'T WANT HIM ANYWAY....NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR US!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.