Are you a still a football fan or solely an Evertonian these days?

Everton only, watch England when there on but losing intrested in football .
Can't be bothered with the modern version, Var is crap, can't tackle, honestly not sure what I am watching half the time, is that a pen?
Is that handball ect
Even when I go to Goodison these days I don't really think the match going experience is as good .
Game has lost its soul.

Can't be bothered with football. I used to watch as much as I could. MoTD every week. Sky live games at the weekend, CL games midweek, all cup finals, all England games, etc.
I honestly can't remember when I last watched a non-Ev game. It will be many years ago.

Money has ruined the game from a competitive point of view. It's too far gone to rescue now.

Use to be football mad. I would watch any game that was on telly. The last few years have sapped that out of me. I just watch our games now and that’s only homes games as I’m season ticket holder. Everything is just to much atm on and off the pitch.

Last match was Fulham in the cup. Now gone fishing... Money spent going to Goodison is now on various fishing charter trips. Football was about getting away from grind of life, now it reminds me of work and negative of life in general, policy of work random mandatory training hoisted upon you from corporate a prat who has never done your job, paying bills or not now and again. that's football now with FFP VAR and Ref standard reminds me too muxh of negatives of life. Not going out of my way to watch, certainly not spending on football, caught from 70 mins Saturday, hit and miss this Saturday.

Evertonian, although I enjoy it less and less. I’m used to things being bad on the pitch, but all the off-field stuff has really taken its toll.

I will watch other games occasionally, but my love for football as a whole is in the gutter. It’s become a closed shop that benefits a handful of teams.

Next season I will be focusing more on the NFL. The play-offs this season gave me joy and excitement I haven’t had from football in a long time.

Evertonian mainly, but I also watch some Irish league football and enjoy it a lot more without the VAR and other off field nonsense.

I'd rather watch a game in a park these days than another PL game not involving Everton. I enjoy top flight football less and less every year that goes by. And yes part of that is the fact Everton are crap, but equally the league is not a credible competition anymore either. It's set up to maintain the success of a few select clubs, and there aren't many other sports like that. I think it's why I enjoy the NFL so much more these days.

Been watching Bundesliga games recently. Finding it more enjoyable than a lot of the Premier league panto. Don't mind lower league games either.

Haven`t watched Match of the Day for months, but still watch the EFL highlights on Quest.

I really like Colin Murray as a presenter and he really knows his lower league stuff.

What`s the point in watching footy, where the only ambition of the majority of the teams ( inc us ) is to stay in the league and on the gravy train.

I`ve been to more Sale Sharks games over the past three years, than Everton games too, how sad is that.

Everton only for premier league football.
Also my local Cymru Premier team as often as I can, home or away.
Will happily watch local teams when I go visit places such as Scotland or Europe, or EFL games but only in the flesh.
Would never watch another team on telly, just can't get into it unless it's Everton or International.
Even then I only watch Wales play international unless it's like the final
So I suppose the love for the game is there, but only under certain conditions

Everton only for me these days! Very rarely watch any games that Everton aren’t involved in, even then if I do invariably the telly is on mute so I don’t have to listen to the inane, whining, biased ramblings of the likes of Spit, and Neville as pundits, even with the commentators there is a degree of bias in the commentary these days!

It's Everton only these days ,
I spend my time watching Young Munster RFC every week, so rarely watch Everton on a Saturday.
You can see more and more the Influence Sky has on the game, sadly it's just evolved into a soft game with authorities just taking the heart of the sport away. Dreadful decisions week after week, soft tackles, reds that would not even be yellows 20 years ago.
No, 10 euros to watch committed amateurs playing good honest rugby at a decent level, couple of Guinness post match. Far far better value