are we too soft nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownOnTheUpside

Player Valuation: £30m
just rewatched that classic cup match (the danny gosling one)

if you listen in, torres is limping, gerrard forced off, carragers eye is done in and they're in a bear pit
honestly I think teams, especially the rs get too much of an easy ride at goodison nowadays, we need to get back to the old days where they'd crawl home mind and body banging

just rewatched that classic cup match (the danny gosling one)

if you listen in, torres is limping, gerrard forced off, carragers eye is done in and they're in a bear pit
honestly I think teams, especially the rs get too much of an easy ride at goodison nowadays, we need to get back to the old days where they'd crawl home mind and body banging

Flipping Osman missed an open gaol in the first half only GK to beat and he volley's way over the bar. Useles player.

Small time kicking people off the park lids imvho im hearing

Not kicking them off the pitch, just making sure that they earn everything they get and if they show up half arsed then they get done.

I would likme to think that teams will have to play really, really well to get something at and not cruise to a result like teams did under Martinez

Not kicking them off the pitch, just making sure that they earn everything they get and if they show up half arsed then they get done.

I would likme to think that teams will have to play really, really well to get something at and not cruise to a result like teams did under Martinez
OHH I agree on that sir, i was thinkingd ' dogs of war' types..........we are above them days.........and yes i know we won the cup in 1995.

Status
Not open for further replies.