Are we the fans to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look pal we're all annoyed. I thought today would be the day it wasn't. We'll get them scumbags mark my words mate. It will happen. We were minus two of our three world class players today in my opinion. Such is life. Onto Old Trafford. I have a lifetime ban from that place cause of my luv for Everton. Life is life pal x
How did you get your ban mate ive been the pit 9 times since we last won their and could do with a ban

Can't really argue with any of that sadly.

The bolded bit is the scary part to me tho. We need so much work. It has to be an unprecedented window for us, our best in history by some margin. I want to believe but I'm not sure its sensible after last summer.

Sadly you cant nail down one certain starter. What good is Lukaku if you cant rely on him in any big game? Bagging 4 v Bournemouth is great but ultimately its only 3 points, slotting v United in the semi to win a trophy is what you want and he always goes missing. Maybe just have Scheniderlin Coleman and the youth players and then start from scratch with everyone else.

VA9dqsV.gif

What i mean by this is do we make it a bit too easy for the players.If we meet them in the street or in a bar or restaurant do we go over and ask for autographs or photos when we should be telling them how crap they were.I expect that the next home match they will be met by people clapping and looking for photo opportunities as they get out of their cars when they should be told what exactly what we think.I wont be doing it cos i will be in the pub and thats the problem.

It's called 'fickleness' mate.

What i mean by this is do we make it a bit too easy for the players.If we meet them in the street or in a bar or restaurant do we go over and ask for autographs or photos when we should be telling them how crap they were.I expect that the next home match they will be met by people clapping and looking for photo opportunities as they get out of their cars when they should be told what exactly what we think.I wont be doing it cos i will be in the pub and thats the problem.
The actions of RS divvy melt blarfs.

I refuse to behave like that.

Plus I'd have to drive nearly three hours to see them in the street...

Coleman, Davies, Schneiderin, Lookman, Holgate (when used in a back 3), Gana (not as a starter) and maybe Ross should be the only people who stay. Defence needs a major upgrade. Rom will leave, so replacement needed. We need proper wingers. Midfield needs an X-factor player.

Yes I do think we are to blame in some way as I have noticed large swathes of our fans starting to act like kopites and geordies.

I'd like to win one of these sometime soon tho Chico. Maybe we need to start acted like huge teds and upping our game in the whopper stakes to get something to change. Football is not a game for nice guys it seems sadly so maybe go with the flow.

My mate hit the nail on the head earlier to me, ''would the reds have let it go 18 years without a win at GP before they did something about it''. I doubt it myself.....

How did you get your ban mate ive been the pit 9 times since we last won their and could do with a ban
My bird was a manc fan..her son n his mate n me behind the goal not Stretford end other end. Wearing a black jacket keeping myself to myself 2011 November we were [Poor language removed]. Next thing the mancs start singing Murderers. I maybe from Dublin but I'm not having that nonsense pal

Status
Not open for further replies.