Are we the English Atletico?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aar_the_Toffees

Player Valuation: £10m
Ok before I start I know we haven't won the league recently. It took Atletico a miracle to win, and probably won't happen again for the next decade. But are we the Premier League's Atletico Madrid? We play our guts out (or are starting to again) . We suffered for long against our rivals and are overshadowed by them ( hopefully like Atletico we'll end that losing streak in spectacular fashion like they are). We don't have as much money as other teams- but certainly aren't poor. We have a great Manager and a talented squad.

So can we pull off the Atletico? The miracle? Maybe. I hope we can soon. Martinez- read this!

Ok before I start I know we haven't won the league recently. It took Atletico a miracle to win, and probably won't happen again for the next decade. But are we the Premier League's Atletico Madrid? We play our guts out (or are starting to again) . We suffered for long against our rivals and are overshadowed by them ( hopefully like Atletico we'll end that losing streak in spectacular fashion like they are). We don't have as much money as other teams- but certainly aren't poor. We have a great Manager and a talented squad.

So can we pull off the Atletico? The miracle? Maybe. I hope we can soon. Martinez- read this!
Why why why include this?
No mate. We are nowhere near Atletico Madrid.

we are probably more the English Middlesbrough at the moment... :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.