• YES - BUT IT WILL GO TO THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON v BOURNEMOUTH

Votes: 38 10.8%
  • YES - BUT ONLY IF WE CHANGE MANAGER NOW

Votes: 63 17.9%
  • NO - NOT A CHANCE IF WE CHANGE MANAGER YET AGAIN

Votes: 13 3.7%
  • NO - WE WILL FIGHT TO THE END BUT FAIL BY A COUPLE OF POINTS

Votes: 84 23.9%
  • NO - NO CHANCE NO - THE PLAYERS ARE MERCENARIES HERE ONLY FOR THEIR PAY PACKET

Votes: 79 22.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah! I'm afraid it's our time. We've managed to stay in the top division for over 55 years, including the last 30 years (when only the beloved Sky teams with their nigh on unimited resources were guarantted to stay up). No one else outside of the Sky 6 can say that, so we're well overdue for relegation. You never know, maybe we'll 'do a Burnley' and get rid of all the highy paid rubbish, get some hungry young players in and start to play attractive football...............it's been a long, loooong time!

Nah! I'm afraid it's our time. We've managed to stay in the top division for over 55 years, including the last 30 years (when only the beloved Sky teams with their nigh on unimited resources were guarantted to stay up). No one else outside of the Sky 6 can say that, so we're well overdue for relegation. You never know, maybe we'll 'do a Burnley' and get rid of all the highy paid rubbish, get some hungry young players in and start to play attractive football...............it's been a long, loooong time!

There’s nothing stopping them doing that in the Premier League.

The Championship is an extremely tough league and it’ll be a shock to the system. No way will it reinvigorate the club, it will destroy its confidence and more likely to spit it out the other end to League One than any kind of rebuild and relatively quick return to the Prem.

We had the funds of late. We cant blame anyone else for our recruitment.
Self inflicted.

3pts tomorrow, 2 signings next week. 3 points from west ham and another incoming before deadline day. Too right we're staying up :celebrate:

Then February comes along. Strings us up and gradually plucks out every remaining thread of hope :bye:

Keep Lampard, we go down. We may go down with a new manager but at least we would have a chance

I don’t believe that bringing in a new manager will turn these lads into world beaters.

I want Frank to succeed but if we’re 0-3 down at half time next game I fear it’s curtains based on the current boards form.

Part of me would love the owner and manager to sit down with the players and say we’re not changing anything, steal your money or play your heart out…

But at the same time I’m not confident that would make a difference. I don’t know these footballers mindsets.

Win tomorrow and I'll be more optimistic but as it stands we look terrible and everyone around us has shown at least glimpses of quality.
Lose tomorrow and I think that might be enough for us to never leave the drop zone again.

I don’t believe that bringing in a new manager will turn these lads into world beaters.

I want Frank to succeed but if we’re 0-3 down at half time next game I fear it’s curtains based on the current boards form.

Part of me would love the owner and manager to sit down with the players and say we’re not changing anything, steal your money or play your heart out…

But at the same time I’m not confident that would make a difference. I don’t know these footballers mindsets.

Unfortunately as much as we all want to, we can't sack nearly all of the squad. I don't think a new manager will turn this lot in to world beaters but they are better than their current position but it requires someone to put them in right position, stop making stupid errors, which is down to being out of position then compounding by panicking. 12 mths on is there a visible plan, is he learning. The answer is no, we are still doing the same as we did in his 1st league game to Newcastle

There’s nothing stopping them doing that in the Premier League.

The Championship is an extremely tough league and it’ll be a shock to the system. No way will it reinvigorate the club, it will destroy its confidence and more likely to spit it out the other end to League One than any kind of rebuild and relatively quick return to the Prem.
Best response in the whole thread

Status
Not open for further replies.