anyone going to Tranmere tonight???

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun

Player Valuation: £225k
Tranmere v Everton tonight. £10 on the gate 7.30pm Ko

im hoping we might see one or 2 first team fringe players. Anyone heard any team news???

Ye am goin lad. Will be interesting to see what kind of squad we take, some of my mates who support TRFC are saying that they will be pushing for promotion/playoffs next year under Ronnie Moore ! Could be a tough game

And I don't want a repeat of that 0 3 they hit us with last time we played them! Haven't heard the bloody end of that! just hope we play a decent team coz although it's a ****ty friendly, it's still a bit of a local derby...

agreed, cant be arsed getting beat by them again like, never hear the end of it. think we should give a few players a run out, they must need it with that java cup being cancelled, although it is listed as a reserve fixture on the EFC website

Ye am goin lad. Will be interesting to see what kind of squad we take, some of my mates who support TRFC are saying that they will be pushing for promotion/playoffs next year under Ronnie Moore ! Could be a tough game
Barkley, Coleman, Vellios, Junior & Rodwell are in squad!!!

Yer I'm heading over, we should win with them 6 in the squad. Also going to be good to get a look at James Wallace too.

yer gonna head over, hope barkley has a good game, really want him to excel this season. Junior looked good up in scotland be nice to see what hes all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.