Anyone else scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty, did anyone's life change irreparably with the Allardyce appointment? Or when Suarez scored the fourth on 46 mins??

No, it didn't. So it's better for us to have some good times and good memories.

Win tomorrow and he can have a contract extension for all I care. All I'll remember is us winning at the Pit

Really ? That's really quite sad and an indication of what has held us back for years.

that if we win tomorrow against Liverpool fat Sam might keep his job for next season

If the board are willing to keep a very unpopular manager on because of one positive result after witnessing the amout of games we've been embarrassed in since he took over. I think we have bigger problems then allerdyce staying on next season.

In all honesty, did anyone's life change irreparably with the Allardyce appointment? Or when Suarez scored the fourth on 46 mins??

No, it didn't. So it's better for us to have some good times and good memories.

Win tomorrow and he can have a contract extension for all I care. All I'll remember is us winning at the Pit

We're playing at home tomorrow big fella

Massively, especially given the fact that it is a nothing game for Liverpool and they’ll probably drop a load of their best players.
And IF we do spawn a result against them, an asterisk will be annotated against the fixture in their records to denote the exact circumstances.

To add to your angst, Dave, Salah may not play following his departure on Wednesday night with a groin strain. With the second leg pending, Klopp might even field a reserve side.
All the means is we’ll end up getting humped by a reserve team! :(

He wont be here next season even if we won 10 - 0 tomorrow. There is nothing he can do now to change that. The board might be incompetent but even they know now that practically all the supporters dont want him and that his ambitions, qualities, capabilities, ego and lack of respect to the club and support mean that he is not the way forward and has to go at the end of the season or maybe even before if we get some more embarrassments.

Status
Not open for further replies.