Anybody that can watch not watching tonight's Derby ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could watch it, but I won't.. there's a new episode of dopesick out on disney+ today so I'll watch that..

Will be watching as long as (if) it's only a one goal deficit, if we start conceding then it's only following livescore until we hopefully are back in the game.

Can't stand to watch if we're beaten, let alone the sound of the commentators. Although McCoist who is on tonight is better than Beglin as co.

You can turn the commentary off on Prime and just have stadium audio instead.

Might buy a sound bar for the sweet, sweet boos....

I live in the U.S. and only have acess to the peacock streaming service. Every game today is covered except the derby. So unless I decide to masochistic and find a dodgy stream I think I've been provided a reprieve

Goal per 15 mins does it for this lightweight. Blinking at 30mins.

So 3-0 at half time has me looking at IT Crowd streaming in a desperate feel good attempt.

Haven't watched live any of last 3 games. Not watching again live until we have a team and manager who represent the values of the club.

At least if I go to the gym I'm doing something productive and it's a lot less stressful checking the score at full time and watching a re-run in the unlikely scenario where we get a result.
I cant get myself not to watch it. I have no problem never watching match of the day etc if we lose a match but I have a feeling if things continue on like this for much longer I might well be able to go without watching live.

The majority of this team dont deserve the jersey.

young-man-hiding-under-pillows-sofa-182730952.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.