Any Malta Based Blues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do. I am down in Marsaskala and have been for 12 years now. originally from Crosby, but left in the early '70s.
feel free to get in touch, maybe can get together when all this Covid is over - can't at present 'cos wifey is quite vulnerable so don't go out much at the moment. still, no such thing as an illegal stream here so catching all the games is simple. Steve.

Yes I do. I am down in Marsaskala and have been for 12 years now. originally from Crosby, but left in the early '70s.
feel free to get in touch, maybe can get together when all this Covid is over - can't at present 'cos wifey is quite vulnerable so don't go out much at the moment. still, no such thing as an illegal stream here so catching all the games is simple. Steve.

...do you have an Everton towel? If not @Hangleton brother must’ve seen another Evertonian so that will make at least 3 on Malta.

...do you have an Everton towel? If not @Hangleton brother must’ve seen another Evertonian so that will make at least 3 on Malta.
Have a couple, but that's not me. I live in a terraced apartment on the coast. That looks like St Julians (massive built up area) btw, have seen a few lads around with Ev shirts etc, and there were rumours a few years ago that Sliema Wanderers football club bar was a meeting place for Everton games but never went - do my highs and lows in private

A bit off subject, but definitely Everton related... Is anyone on here living in Malta? Just moved here... Any info would be appreciated... Cheers lads, great site! ;)
I've only been once, but really, really loved the place. How'd you go about getting a job there? I've met a few Dr's from there, and it seems a bit 'who you know'- as it oft is in smaller places.

Cheers for all the responses boys... I've noticed that in the souvenir type shops, well, at least in the north of the island, we're typically not represented very well yet there's effing West Ham and Leeds merch! :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.