Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
negative-faint.gif

Get the hole of a club in the bin, and make another called Merseyside Blue ffs.
We're forever Merseyside Blue in my heart

I'll tell you that when

A/ it happens
B/ IF it happens what the actual fee is

But in the meantime...people pulling Benitez up over spending £15M on El Ghazi (if it happens) have got some brass necks on them given the utter catastrophe that previoius managers have served up here in the last few years spending half a billion on utter tripe.

Didnt most people pull them up on that aswell?
I dont recall a lot of people celebrating paying 30m for iwobi.

I'll tell you that when

A/ it happens

But in the meantime...people pulling Benitez up over spending £15M on El Ghazi (if it happens) have got some brass necks on them given the utter catastrophe that previoius managers have served up here in the last few years spending half a billion on utter tripe.
What has benitez spending £15 mill got to do with anything ANYONE has spent before? Answer is nothing.

If this improves us I’d be amazed, he’s been floating around the prem for a while and can’t get regular game time from a team who were only promoted a years or so ago. This is absolute nonsense.
He’s not the answer, and we should be looking to spend elsewhere really, a blind man can see we need reinforcements elsewhere first.

If I'm Brands and Benitez I'd have gone to Moshiri and resigned ages ago. How can professionals be expected to work in this environment. Make no mistake, if we go down it is squarely on the shoulders of Farhad Moshiri. How on earth can you sack Brands, tell Benitez he has full control of recruitment, and then go behind both of their backs to sanction some of the worst transfers in this club's history. Clueless clueless idiot. The club will be will rid of him when he sells us off after the stadium is built. Nothing against the poor kid El Ghazi but hes obviously not good enough and its in a position where we are already overloaded. Just beyond angry with how we are run.

I'll tell you that when

A/ it happens

I mean you clearly haven’t read any of the discussion over the last 4 hours have you?

Didnt most people pull them up on that aswell?
I dont recall a lot of people celebrating paying 30m for iwobi.
...and yet here we have Beniutez gettting pulled up for a player he's supposed to be buying for £15M - unconfirmed...after bringing into the club 6 players for under £40M.

Maybe you could actually praise that given the quality we got and might get.

What has benitez spending £15 mill got to do with anything ANYONE has spent before? Answer is nothing.

If this improves us I’d be amazed, he’s been floating around the prem for a while and can’t get regular game time from a team who were only promoted a years or so ago. This is absolute nonsense.
He’s not the answer, and we should be looking to spend elsewhere really, a blind man can see we need reinforcements elsewhere first.
....sounds like Demarai Gray..

...and yet here we have Beniutez gettting pulled up for a player he's supposed to be buying for £15M - unconfirmed...after bringing into the club 6 players for under £40M.

Maybe you could actually praise that given the quality we got and might get.
What on earth are you waffling about fella, no one has said hes buying him and its not the manager buying him. No one has said this either.

Status
Not open for further replies.