Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know mate, I'm like you never really seen much of him. Reading between the lines though most of his appearances are coming off the bench, and like all fans some Villa fans say he's crap, some say he decent. A loan deal doesn't sound too bad though.
He was great against us last season, but no doubt that was his one in ten.

He did score ten last season, but a number were penalties.

Not fussed about this, but I suppose it adds to the numbers and may allow for some rotation.

Which shows that its not all about the name of a player / what they cost.

El Ghazi on a loan over some £20+ million waster like Walcott/Rude Boi anyday of the week for me.

I hope its a loan with the view of bringing someone better in the summer but I imagine they'll potentially sign him permanently if he impresses.

We don’t actually need El Ghazi or anyone who plays that position though, that’s the thing.

In all seriousness if we sold digne and signed this feller for a net of 10m then im not convinced moshiri is actually am accountant. Because his dealings with money have been terrifying

Can cope with a loan, but very clearly there is no strategy here. Other than sign players who might hit a worldie every now and again.

We don’t actually need El Ghazi or anyone who plays that position though, that’s the thing.

Everytime Iwobi gets even a seat on the bench I disagree mate!

Way I look at it is come June this year the Great Reset really does take shape:

Delph - out of contract
Kenny - out of contract
Siggurdsson - out of contract
Toshun - out of contract

Digne just gone

Rumours over Allan/Holgate/Minas/Gbamin's futures

A lot of movement over the next 1-2 windows and with our FFP situation I can see us bringing a few loans/cheap signings in to bridge the losses to the squad.

Gordon has started putting up some numbers recently so I can’t imagine this being the case (prays)

If that’s the case then what’s the point of signing him

Rafael’s new team of doctors have probably injured Richarlison until the end of the season or something

Status
Not open for further replies.