2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it’s all his fault is it? Give it up.

He’s an absolute waste of space as well.

But 40,000 people groaning and booing and crying every week has an actual impact on the pitch, some old weirdo hanging round the club doesn’t.

Barkley quite clearly hated Everton by the end, issues with Stones etc, loads of players who turn up and stop putting a shift in.

What’s more likely, Everton have signed 200 crabs over the last few years (loads who have been good before) or there’s something wrong?
Are we...are we the baddies?

Us fans were the ones who played a massive part in helping the club stay up last season, saying that, it was all down to us fans why we stayed up mate.

It was meant to be different this season yet we find ourselves in a relegation dogfight again, with an owner who is clueless and a board who are an absolute joke. Fans at the game do try and support them, take the other week, fans outside the ground welcoming the coach. At the end of the day mate we can only take so much crap.

We were the most important part of us staying up and it makes it so much more annoying that we’re now acting like this, when we’ve shown how we can act if we need to.

We laugh at them lot over the road for bigging up their players, all the best in the world etc but look at their players and I bet they all absolutely LOVE Liverpool fans, genuinely.

I reckon the majority of our squad think we’re a gang of pure nobeads

Yeah and our reactions are really inspiring them aren’t they.

They’re crap lad, we all know it. Rather try and support them into putting a performance than just abuse them into the spiral of crap we’ve been getting.

Managers, players, staff, all been and gone since Moyes left, what’s the one constant? The fans.

Booing and abusing and cry arsing every single week for years and years, where’s it got us?
Bill Kenwright would be another

We were the most important part of us staying up and it makes it so much more annoying that we’re now acting like this, when we’ve shown how we can act if we need to.

We laugh at them lot over the road for bigging up their players, all the best in the world etc but look at their players and I bet they all absolutely LOVE Liverpool fans, genuinely.

I reckon the majority of our squad think we’re a gang of pure nobeads

I know the majority of our squad are a gang of pure nobeads mate.

Everyone knows Howe will get the sack this time next year when they are 7th, they'll bring in a better manager, have another revamp and he'll go out on loan
I'm not convinced you know - I think that Newcastle have been surprisingly sensible and clever with their spending, and this might match they approach to the manager, and I have af feeling they might stick with Howe for 2-3 seasons, if they stay top 7-8.
Then they might upgrade when they can't go any further with him.

Everyone knows Howe will get the sack this time next year when they are 7th, they'll bring in a better manager, have another revamp and he'll go out on loan
Yeah I don't know why everyone is just assuming that they'll keep up their current pace from now on. I guess it's their unlimited budget. But if they start buying players like Gordon that won't help. They're guaranteed to have a wobble at some point. Could be next season, but Howe was never meant as a long term manager there. He's certainly doing his best to change that at the moment, though.

But 40,000 people groaning and booing and crying every week has an actual impact on the pitch, some old weirdo hanging round the club doesn’t.

Barkley quite clearly hated Everton by the end, issues with Stones etc, loads of players who turn up and stop putting a shift in.

What’s more likely, Everton have signed 200 crabs over the last few years (loads who have been good before) or there’s something wrong?
Stop winding people up .. dope

That's why so many of these crabs we've sold or released on frees have gone on to win trophies with other clubs isn't it?

Oh wait, hardly any of them have because they were all absolutely dire and it's nothing to do with the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.