2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

People being purposely obtuse then and not seeing why Gordon would obviously want to leave this club, sound

We’re ran by jokers, we play absolutely horrific football, we’re going down and Goodison Park hates all our own players

It’s a short career, football, don’t blame any player at all for wanting out of this sinking ship

Yeah and our reactions are really inspiring them aren’t they.

They’re crap lad, we all know it. Rather try and support them into putting a performance than just abuse them into the spiral of crap we’ve been getting.

Managers, players, staff, all been and gone since Moyes left, what’s the one constant? The fans.

Booing and abusing and cry arsing every single week for years and years, where’s it got us?

Not helping are you lad if they're reading this by saying they're crap.

In all seriousness, I know you're on a windup but lets not forget we had our worst ever home form when there wasn't any fans allowed in.

True, but he didnt try to push a move by not showing up for training. Either way, the potential income from selling him is more valuable than he is, so its a no brainer.

Me too, but im 34 and not worried about a bunch of kids going after me. If I was in Ants shoes, im certain i would feel very differantly about it. Not excusing him ditching training etc, if thats whats going on, its unacceptable, but id be lying if i said i didnt understand why he would want to leave the club.
That you Frank?

Yeah and our reactions are really inspiring them aren’t they.

They’re crap lad, we all know it. Rather try and support them into putting a performance than just abuse them into the spiral of crap we’ve been getting.

Managers, players, staff, all been and gone since Moyes left, what’s the one constant? The fans.

Booing and abusing and cry arsing every single week for years and years, where’s it got us?

Us fans were the ones who played a massive part in helping the club stay up last season, saying that, it was all down to us fans why we stayed up mate.

It was meant to be different this season yet we find ourselves in a relegation dogfight again, with an owner who is clueless and a board who are an absolute joke. Fans at the game do try and support them, take the other week, fans outside the ground welcoming the coach. At the end of the day mate we can only take so much crap.

Kenwright?

Yeah it’s all his fault is it? Give it up.

He’s an absolute waste of space as well.

But 40,000 people groaning and booing and crying every week has an actual impact on the pitch, some old weirdo hanging round the club doesn’t.

Barkley quite clearly hated Everton by the end, issues with Stones etc, loads of players who turn up and stop putting a shift in.

What’s more likely, Everton have signed 200 crabs over the last few years (loads who have been good before) or there’s something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.