2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lad needs to get himself moved on. His confidence is well shot. For his own sake needs to be in pastures new away from the poisonous atmosphere at Goodison.

The poisonous atmosphere comes when once again they cant seem to handle a pressure game. I mean the fans dragged them though last year. And they've just basically gone and reverted back to bottling it in games against teams around us.

You can only wrap their precious egos and lifestyles in cotton wool so much

If Chelsea bid silly money or not the situation was a win win if he went we won got a good deal for a player who was still only promising and not the finished article, he stayed and my take was we won he could only get better the occasional dip in form was expected but after the positive things he did last year and all the promise he showed the dip in form is turning in to freefall, he will never get back to the promising levels of playing as he showed last year, he is at the make or break point in his career I want him to come good and make it when idiot fans do idiotic things he will end up as another career broke like rodwell,barkley,Davies and will be the boo boy until he's gone,

To right it is. Right now ive got no sympathy for any of them. I might feel different tomorrow.
But tonight im fcking sick of them.
I don't have sympathy, just standards of behaviour. Followed Everton since the 86 Cup final (aged 8). Ex season ticket holder, go when I can, home and away. Never, ever have I, or anyone I know, behaved like that.
It's just another nail in the Everton coffin and it saddens me.

I don't have sympathy, just standards of behaviour. Followed Everton since the 86 Cup final (aged 8). Ex season ticket holder, go when I can, home and away. Never, ever have I, or anyone I know, behaved like that.
It's just another nail in the Everton coffin and it saddens me.

Mate my first proper game was kevin ractliffes debut.

Ive seen some dross. But there are to many bottlers in this lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.