Transfer Rumour Anthony Elanga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen enough of him to make a judgement but he fits the age profile has pace and potential could be a reasonable punt

Honest opinion, as a United fan, he is awful. No where near good enough. He wasn't even that much of a standout in the youth teams. As much as I want rid of him, I would hate to see a club I have a lot of time for like Everton waste any of their limited budget on him. I can not stress enough how crap this guy is. Can't cross, can't dribble, can't shoot, zero vision and can be lazy as well.
I would be firing the first scout who recommended him. Especially when looking at United, we have Amad and Pellistri who are both much better and have huge potential. Both available on loan as well.
Just my personal opinion lads, hope for your sake he goes to Forest or Saudi league.

Honest opinion, as a United fan, he is awful. No where near good enough. He wasn't even that much of a standout in the youth teams. As much as I want rid of him, I would hate to see a club I have a lot of time for like Everton waste any of their limited budget on him. I can not stress enough how crap this guy is. Can't cross, can't dribble, can't shoot, zero vision and can be lazy as well.
I would be firing the first scout who recommended him. Especially when looking at United, we have Amad and Pellistri who are both much better and have huge potential. Both available on loan as well.
Just my personal opinion lads, hope for your sake he goes to Forest or Saudi league.
So you're saying he'd be a bargain then?

Why does he have so many first team appearances at a young age?

I agree with you on Amad. Would much prefer him to Elanga. Just not sure how he could the THAT bad and still get games for United

Not at all.

I'm saying we haven't seen him kick a ball enough to say with any confidence or certainty that he's going to be any good.

Maybe he will be great, but we have relatively little to judge him on besides sub appearances in a fat better squad than ours.

It's not like we haven't been burned by utd cast offs before. Gibson, Cleverley, Schneiderlin. It's a long list.
Should have gone on loan to a championship club like Garner, at least then the club would know if there valuation is fair or not.

My United supporting mate said the same thing yesterday. I assume he's still laughing at "peak Everton".

I spoke to a mate yesterday who’s a united fan said he’s not good enough for them, whether that means he could do ok for us who knows. He did say with a run of games he thinks he could improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.