Transfer Rumour Anthony Elanga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he better than gray what does he bring that great doesn't? I'm just thinking of the fee and wages.. unless gray goes to Saudi for 20m and we buy for 10m I don't see the point

Is he better than gray what does he bring that great doesn't? I'm just thinking of the fee and wages.. unless gray goes to Saudi for 20m and we buy for 10m I don't see the point

His non-penalty stats are too dissimilar plus he has a much higher ceiling.

If we managed to get him for £10m or under it would be superb business.

He’s the exact kind of player every team loves, someone to get you on your feet with his direct running and skill.

his numbers are decent. Hes had minimal game time at United and just cause he’s not good enough for them doesn’t mean he’s not good enough for us.

He’s in the top 25% of attackers for successful take ons in Europe per 90. I think he’s a threat and needs regular game time.
That’s the biggest thing for me. He’ll be a guaranteed starter because he’s an actual winger, unlike Iwobi.

I’d have preferred Harrison from Leeds but Elanga has everything to be a really good attacker.

Sounds good mate.

Why did you consider him underwhelming and not what we needed in January - but good now?

I actually thought Elanga looked a player last season for United but he's definitely not what we need right now.

What an underwhelming list of links.

He's a bit of a gamble. Hasn’t play a huge amount for United and they obviously don’t fancy him, but he must have some level of talent to have come through their academy.

Depends on the price for me, Bobble was talking as if it would be perm rather than loan, so if he was around £7m it’d be worth a go.

interesting thread.

Personally I think it'd be a good signing and could see it being a loan with an option/obligation or a low fee structured deal like with Garner (notice how no ITK have mentioned a few just lots of speculation of what he's worth in this market)

"....but when provided with an overlapping FB can cut inside..."

Oh well

Sounds good mate.

Why did you consider him underwhelming and not what we needed in January - but good now?

Not quite sure your point there mate? Clearly stated I thought he was a good player but we didn’t need to put a heap of pressure on a young player to save us from relegation in Jan.

And you know I wasn’t referring to him as ‘underwhelming’ in that post. The list of players I had quoted included Che Adams, Sulemana, Andre Ayew, Ben Johnson, Michail Antonio and Ryan Fraser amongst others.

Status
Not open for further replies.