Anelka

Status
Not open for further replies.

nedkelly

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Just seen Anelka is having a medical at WBA I'm not too sure about this Kone character but even tho Anelkas getting on a bit he's still a proven goal scorer. I know we need to aim higher and sign someone like Negrado but can't help thinking Anelka could of scored a few for us.

Thoughts

Interesting one that.

Obviously he's getting on a bit now but I bet he still can find the net.

I wonder what wage he'll be on there.

He's called Abdul-Salam Bilal now. That's not a joke by the way, it's wrong how the media still keep calling him Anelka.

My thoughts are that we will have a lot of threads if we keep making them on players moving to other clubs.

I won't lose any sleep over a 34 year old Nicholas Anelka, sorry, Abdul-Salam Bilal not signing for Everton.

I think he might be similar to Djibril Cissé of Q.P.R. His playing and scoring records were not that good after he went to China.

34 year old that relied on pace too much. Just scored a mighty 3 goals in the Chinese league. Tbh I'm not overly keen on spending 5mil on Kone but to me it's a much better option than Anelka.

One of the most odious footballers to play in the Premier League in recent years - so hopefully not coming anywhere near us.

Not sure on Kone but you'd have the incredibly past-it, wage-hungry, infamously poor character that is Anelka?

I give up.

Just seen Anelka is having a medical at WBA I'm not too sure about this Kone character but even tho Anelkas getting on a bit he's still a proven goal scorer. I know we need to aim higher and sign someone like Negrado but can't help thinking Anelka could of scored a few for us.

Thoughts

Negredo off to City apparently? (SSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.