2020/21 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was much improved yesterday, after being the only real weak link vs Liverpool.

I'll always like him, but I'd still only keep him if there are Europa League fixtures to plan for next season.

He was much improved yesterday, after being the only real weak link vs Liverpool.

I'll always like him, but I'd still only keep him if there are Europa League fixtures to plan for next season.
He seems quite strong when he's got the ball but always looks like he's running in slow motion. If he just just had that extra yard of pace, he'd be a top quality player.

He seems quite strong when he's got the ball but always looks like he's running in slow motion. If he just just had that extra yard of pace, he'd be a top quality player.
I used to think he could be a bit of a Moussa Dembele, as he's quite good at using his size to hold off opponents and ride challenges, but I just feel like he's never going to find the right level of consistency now.

It's not that he's poor, it's that gylfi has deficiencies, tom has deficiencies, james has deficiencies. They are all trying to cover each other in areas they aren't good at. With good teammates I think he'll thrive. As another poster said he can make a pass.

Utterly, utterly abysmal. Not just in his quality, but in his choices to go backwards when opportunities to go forward have been on.

Status
Not open for further replies.