Sandro No.9. We need to sort that out!

We have had some shocking strikers since the Orem started , I mean shocking

Mo Johnson
Stuart barlow
John spencer
Madar
Angel
Max-moore

But at least they actually played for us and I’m betting his salary is more than all them combined

Reckon this is done but won’t be official until next week. First week back next week so seems pointless bringing him over for pics etc when he’s (hopefully) coming in for preseason next week. Let him enjoy the rest of his holiday.
Brands is all about ‘well-being’ and ‘happy’ players - little gestures like this can mean a lot.
Probably done later then.

Interesting end of an article below.

Perhaps there’s more to this than meets the eye but, for the moment at least, Ara.cat are putting any delay on Everton.

There’s a possibility that given the relationship between the two clubs, Barca have tried to sell another player to Everton before the 30th, that would also explain a delay.

Interesting end of an article below.

Perhaps there’s more to this than meets the eye but, for the moment at least, Ara.cat are putting any delay on Everton.

There’s a possibility that given the relationship between the two clubs, Barca have tried to sell another player to Everton before the 30th, that would also explain a delay.
where was the article?

Status
Not open for further replies.