2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever go back and look at the things you post though? Like it’s always negative mate.
It just comes across as odd that’s all. The thing is you’d make some good points I reckon if you weren’t so hateful on your own team all the time.

People just find it wearing that’s all.
I support Everton, there isn't many good things to say! Had the optimism beaten out of me over the years of let downs.

Exactly. My dad is an Ipswich fan ffs. We really don’t know how fortunate we are sometimes.

I know it's not great, but Christ, the last third of the season, the signings we've made, full houses, ground move coming along albeit slower than I would like. Brands, Silva, surely you'd think the usual suspects could have a little bit of optimism.

I know it's not great, but Christ, the last third of the season, the signings we've made, full houses, ground move coming along albeit slower than I would like. Brands, Silva, surely you'd think the usual suspects could have a little bit of optimism.

You have been here for years. Nothing but world domination will satisfy the "Look at me" brigade.

FINALLY!!! Official confirmation by the club

WA.jpg

(Apologies for recycling old Photoshops lollol)

Status
Not open for further replies.