2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
His Barca experience might boost our chances of getting him. He may think the grass isn't greener at a "bigger club", at this point in his career.

Dunno why others seem to thing he’s going else where lad had a nightmare experience at Barca and is loved at Everton. They would have a hell of a job to convince him that they are better options than us

Dunno why others seem to thing he’s going else where lad had a nightmare experience at Barca and is loved at Everton. They would have a hell of a job to convince him that they are better options than us
Because Brands isn’t going to be fleeced by Barca and knows despite everyone’s manlove for the guy, He has limitations. He might ask for a huge salary and may end up on the bench often.

I think the fact that he is statistically one of the least impressive players may work in our favor here. You’d have to watch him every week to see what he brings.

If we don't get him, then whatever, its up to Brands et al to find somebody else who does his job as well, or better then. Regardless of it all, bringing in Gomes permanently doesn't immediately improve our midfield beyond this year, which is one of the frustrations of loan deals becoming permanent. For me, Gomes or not, its all about who else.

Send the little gobshite back.

Wants to celebrate a Barca title he can go F off there.
You have couched your sentiments very diplomatically...which is commendable. I have read that Arsenal scouts have recently been spotted on the Iberian peninsula...and we all know what that means... ( and it’s not anything to do with measles)

Status
Not open for further replies.