2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be honest its only a matter of time till you get relegated again.

tenor.gif

Be nice to the guest boys

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Seems a decent player, about our level ;-)

I don't even know what your level is anymore

You fit just as easily in the top half as you do the bottom half at the moment

Wouldn't shock me if you finished 8th or equally if you finished something like 16th

I'm thinking You, Us, Newcastle, Leicester, Watford, Wolves and maybe Bournemouth will be scrapping in the "Best of the Rest" League next season with our squads as they currently are, so it's a big summer for all of us coming up to break away from the pack and actually have a crack at the Top Six

Wouldn't shock me if you finished 8th or equally if you finished something like 16th

I'm thinking You, Us, Newcastle, Leicester, Watford, Wolves and maybe Bournemouth will be scrapping in the "Best of the Rest" League next season with our squads as they currently are, so it's a big summer for all of us coming up to break away from the pack and actually have a crack at the Top Six

Log off Mikey

don't mind west ham and newcastle being there, the rest are a bunch of tory nobheads who should be relegated by default of their fashion sense

Jesus Christ.

Another long season by the sounds of it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.