An important watch for those who boo our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hetion

Player Valuation: £20m
Stuttgart, one of the Bundesliga's most established teams, who won the league in 2007, are currently at the bottom of the table.

Last Friday, this happened:

Contrast this with Lukaku, our top goalscorer who earlier in the week scored a hat trick to almost guarantee us going through to the next round of the Europa League, getting booed when he didn't finish a chance on Sunday. Shameful tbh.

this seems to be a thingy nowadays in germany...dortmund players did that too about two weeks ago...im not sure is that great or ridiculous s***

Sound, stop asking for half a days wage for those on the national average salary (which I bet is a fair proportion of the ground) for an obstructed view and maybe you'll foster a decent atmosphere.

Or perhaps we should show unrelenting love to a load of lids who couldn't care less where their wages come from as they dollop about of an afternoon.

Phil Neville the other day said he hated playing on Thursday / Sunday in a row because "you lose your whole weekend". The modern footballer and former everton captain, ladies and gentleman.

for clarification, BOOOOOOOOO

Sound, stop asking for half a days wage for those on the national average salary (which I bet is a fair proportion of the ground) for an obstructed view and maybe you'll foster a decent atmosphere.

Or perhaps we should show unrelenting love to a load of lids who couldn't care less where their wages come from as they dollop about of an afternoon.

Phil Neville the other day said he hated playing on Thursday / Sunday in a row because "you lose your whole weekend". The modern footballer and former everton captain, ladies and gentleman.

for clarification, BOOOOOOOOO

What a model pro and inspirational man he was. I miss him every day.

There was a lot of cursing going his way, but didn't hear a single boo.
Ever since the Love Parade got binned, Germans have been looking for other outlets for their brotherly love, compassion and lookatusness.

Status
Not open for further replies.