Amsterdam

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
What's this supposed to mean

Maybe.

Wouldn't rule it out at some stage.

Probably going to hit Budapest pretty hard in April and i fancy another trip to Germany first. Dusseldorf is ace but i want to got some sleazy techno nights in Berlin or maybe Hamburg i think.
There's a big rave on in dam called indoor wonderland on the sat I don't mind putting too for a room I will ditch my return ticket and go the big rave and get on the night bus and sleep and save money on digs then vet to a destination and get a shower and wash n dry my clothing shower sleep and get bk to having a great time for 100 quid we can go 3 places and grab night buses to sleep on save digs
money

There's a big rave on in dam called indoor wonderland on the sat I don't mind putting too for a room I will ditch my return ticket and go the big rave and get on the night bus and sleep and save money on digs then vet to a destination and get a shower and wash n dry my clothing shower sleep and get bk to having a great time for 100 quid we can go 3 places and grab night buses to sleep on save digs
money

Sounds way to organised for me, i prefer to just roll with the flow but thanks anyway.

Plus I'm dubious about any trip that involves going to the vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.