2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's brilliant and will win the biggest trophies in the game.

But, he was so bad today. As bad as any midfielder performance in recent years for Everton and that's saying something. Didn't do sod all. Completely anonymous.

It's every single away game.

Certainly the last 4 have been unacceptable
West Ham away
rs away
Arsenal away
Forest away

Done absolutely nothing of note in any game and that's just not acceptable.

Can have absolutely no arguments if he’s dropped for the next game after that performance

Game was there for the taking and he was nowhere to be found

37AC146A-2BD2-4999-9729-794D5EF76E0C.jpeg
89895F54-511D-4B93-A553-AF4BD55F7002.jpeg
77C9E9A8-B727-4366-B88D-B3CEA4DC453C.jpeg

Shots, dribbles, passes.

@banno is a big fan, not sure what of though.

A midfielder afraid of the football, but superb at winning throw ins. Sign him up!
I am a big fan. I recognise he is inexperienced and new to the league and at a tender age. He has all the attributes barring consistency at the moment. He will be gone regardless at the end of the season and for a very tidy profit. Can we say that about many of the other players. Have the other midfielders also been consistent? I don't think so.

I think he's brilliant and will win the biggest trophies in the game.

But, he was so bad today. As bad as any midfielder performance in recent years for Everton and that's saying something. Didn't do sod all. Completely anonymous.
Worst player in midfield today. We have a shocker from someone every game. Last time Gana, today Onana. It’s why we cannot win a game. They don’t work as a unit. So frustrating.

Can have absolutely no arguments if he’s dropped for the next game after that performance

Game was there for the taking and he was nowhere to be found

Drop to the bench and bring in garner.

He's gone to top of the list for needing a kick up the arse after that performance.

If Garner is fit, then yeah.

But don't think he will be deemed fit enough to start.

Too busy talking about his move to another club remember how to play footy. No top club is looking at him twice with performances like that

Status
Not open for further replies.