2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well one thing is for sure , as I have sad before. He is far too good to go down to the championship with us. I've seen people on here slaughtering him and thought , these people must have never played a game of football in their lives. This lad is destined for the top, mark my words. I very rarely go out on a limb with a young player, but, this kid is a different standard. He came here, the fastest league in then world, as a raw young kid and has been one of our better players every week.

Everything I've seen of him, even the poor bits tell me this lad could go on to be world class. If only the club could see it too, rather than the cash cow he will end up being to us, devastating situation all round.
Couldn’t agree more. Reports he wasn’t there because he was gone to a wedding so that’s positive. Hoping somehow he stays. Seems like a lovely guy along with outstanding potential.

Couldn’t agree more. Reports he wasn’t there because he was gone to a wedding so that’s positive. Hoping somehow he stays. Seems like a lovely guy along with outstanding potential.
Yes to all of that, to find a humble, well spoken lad like this too, who could be a massive young ambassador for the club is a rare find.

He has huge potential.

Let's hope it's us that realise it.

He's had three matches or so where he's looked good, amongst a team where everyone else absolutely stank the place out. If some club wants to splash ridiculous money on a raw unproven talent 6 months into a contract, then perhaps better to cash in.

Although with this lot in charge, who trusts them to then spend the profit wisely? Not me that's for sure. Let's hang on to any decent players we have, for as long as possible.

Hello lads.

Giving an hour for some to offer up sincere apologies for injecting hysteria and insecurity onto our forum before the vaults come for you.

I can only hope for humility from those involved.

He will be smashed up on that wedding dance floor right about now, with Todd Bohely whispering sweet nothings into his ear whilst careless whisper blasts away.

He will be smashed up on that wedding dance floor right about now, with Todd Bohely whispering sweet nothings into his ear whilst careless whisper blasts away.
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahhahahahhahahhahaha

I’m never gunna see Frank again,
Bill Kenwright has got no plannnnn,
And nobody knows what the hell to do,
They haven’t got a clueeeeee,

Should of known better than to hire a man,
Who should be man-aging in Japannnn,
Cos he’s never guna manage again,
Cos he’s bloodyyyy pooooooo ohhhhhh ohhhhh,

Status
Not open for further replies.