Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what "conducive to player development" means? He wants a bunch of heavy bonuses or something?

Not sure why West Ham would chase him all summer, offer 35 million for him then lowball him on the wages. How ridiculous could his demands be?

I reckon it's a release clause.

If he's like any of our previous lovely Belgians he'll want to be joining one of the giant clubs asap.

It means the £80k a week they're offering isn't enticing enough for him to pull his tripes out for the club and look to improve season on season.

Don't care if he's a mercenary at this stage, just get him in if it's possible. If he's any good he'll be at City in 3 years and we'll have made a nice profit.
Or he’ll look at our shiny, new stadium and say to himself, “something good is going to happen here, I think I’ll hang around for a bit”……

Not sure what "conducive to player development" means? He wants a bunch of heavy bonuses or something?

Not sure why West Ham would chase him all summer, offer 35 million for him then lowball him on the wages. How ridiculous could his demands be?

I hope he is not trying to get a high wage and be lacklustre in training and games

I hope is more on guaranteed first team minutes. Because I think he can get that in Everton as compared to West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.