2022/23 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it wrong to feel sorry for someone on £100k a week?

I obviously have no idea what's going on behind the scenes but I think he has a case to be a bit miffed.

I'd put him ahead of Doucs but I can see FL wants the extra height for defending corners.

Allan, Gueye and Iwobi has some sort of dogs of War nostalgia for me, albeit with a bit more footballing ability.

I obviously have no idea what's going on behind the scenes but I think he has a case to be a bit miffed.

I'd put him ahead of Doucs but I can see FL wants the extra height for defending corners.

Allan, Gueye and Iwobi has some sort of dogs of War nostalgia for me, albeit with a bit more footballing ability.
I’ve always rated Allan and I think Frank did too tbh so all I can think is his legs have gone and he’s had one injury too many.
It meant we spent big on Onana and/or brought back Gana though though so in a way, I’m not too sad about it.

Think has been told can leave have no problem with him has put effort and shown some quality since been here. Jyat not suited for the league if he ends up in a slower league he will look good

To play effectively the way he plays you need legs and sadly his have gone. Not his fault , just the way it is. Contrast with Gana who is still able to get about the pitch and make a fantastic contribution.
He will be off the wage bill next season and give us wiggle room to bring in better quality in the final third.

According to media reports in UAE, Allan is moving to Al Wahda (UAE club)

According to media reports in UAE, Allan is moving to Al Wahda (UAE club)

loan as usual?

Kind of rough for him - we had no one in his spot for several months so we ran him into the ground, same with Doucore - and now he's at a position of depth and won't see the field. Too bad since with other more mobile bodies around him, he wouldn't be so exposed.

No complaints about his workrate or his character. Just has too many miles on him now.

Yeah, also have no problem - was an upgrade when we needed him, and I think would also look better with Gana or Onana around him, whereas Doucoure, Gomes, Davies was a slightly lightweight midfield. Might do a good job to cover for Gana or Iwobi if required though!

I'm also surprised he's gone down the order so quickly, and still thought he's probably better than Davies at the moment? But what do I know, hopefully there's no big problem behind the scenes and he's off form or short of fitness. But he's never in any social media photos etc, which is usually a decent guide of who's in and out of favour

loan as usual?

Not mentioned, they are just saying personal terms agreed with the player but no mention if it's a loan or permanent or anything about the fee with Everton

My guess is free transfer or nominal fee to get rid of his wages (70K per week according to https://www.spotrac.com/epl/everton-fc/allan-loureiro-50136/ )

Even written in Arabic or wotever it is ye can tell it’s gona be a loan

Contracts up at the end of the season, so whatever it is...its permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.