2021/22 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the first season pre injury he has been incredibly poor value for our buck. I think both he and Doucore are hampered by our third midfielder being an absolute nothing player 99 percent of the time so it isn’t necessarily all their fault.

Apart from the first season pre injury he has been incredibly poor value for our buck. I think both he and Doucore are hampered by our third midfielder being an absolute nothing player 99 percent of the time so it isn’t necessarily all their fault.

He was decent in his first season but does get caught out sometimes. But I don't think anyone expected him to give us good 3-4 seasons. Not to mention, he joined Everton due to Carlo and he left...so, I think he performed as expected last season, with all the changes in managers and coaches, etc.

Like him as a bloke, still very good in the right league and system.

This isn't the right league, we don't have the right system, try to shift him back to Italy this summer, get Gomes off too Portugal, get Gbanim off to whoever will pay a loan and wages to take him. Sad indictment of our recruiting that those three cost us about 70m and around 15m in wages per year...

Keep Dacoure and Davies, bring in three new centre midfielders.

Good to see Allan get some minutes under his belt. Rusty as he's miles behind everyone else fitness wise after his op but we'll need options.
I like Allan, but he is one that if we could somehow sell for enough to make a book profit we should consider selling.

He is not a bad player and could probably still do a job in Italy, but I think our league has passed him by a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.