All the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeg

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hi lads, as a Dagenham fan who enjoyed his day at Goodison last season and met some class footballing people, I just wanted to wish you all the very best for this season. It didn't work out for my lot and the trap door finally opened up, but never mind, that's football. I'm sure you'll do well under your new manager and the good times will soon be returning to Goodison Park, you lot deserve it.
Good luck Toffees.

P.s Hope you stuff the red lot.

Nice one. I'll be at your place a fortnight tomorrow for Southport's visit on the opening day.

you still selling Pot Noodles in the ground? Boss idea that!

image.jpeg

They sell them over at the pit too.

Nice one. I'll be at your place a fortnight tomorrow for Southport's visit on the opening day.

you still selling Pot Noodles in the ground? Boss idea that!

Hi lads, as a Dagenham fan who enjoyed his day at Goodison last season and met some class footballing people, I just wanted to wish you all the very best for this season. It didn't work out for my lot and the trap door finally opened up, but never mind, that's football. I'm sure you'll do well under your new manager and the good times will soon be returning to Goodison Park, you lot deserve it.
Good luck Toffees.

P.s Hope you stuff the red lot.
Best of luck yourselves mate, you'll always have that cat burning Joe Robles.

Dagenham fan? do you hate hammers? If so stick around we love to popcorn the deluded wet blankets.

To be honest mate, we'd probably fold altogether if it wasn't for them. We get quite a few come down to watch us when they're away and they're not a bad set of lads. I think they just prefer the finer arts myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.