2023/24 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more than someone who runs around a lot.
We need footballers as well as athletes and in my opinion he is a limited footballer.
Last season he played just about every game as a forward or offensive midfielder and how many goals did he score ?

But, apart from that argument he is out of contract in 10 months time, is clearly not signing a new deal and we cannot walk away from 20m.
I'm so much against all of your points up until you said £20m. If that is the fee, then it's a sell.

I can't believe that though..what with 10 months remaining on his contract...as you mentioned.

£20m is a great fee - thanks for the efforts and good luck.

The funds will help Dyche in reshaping the team

So happy he is off.. Him, Holgate & Gray were at the top of my list. Well done Kev on this, if it goes through.

Why do people undervalue our own players so much. Yes he's not very good. But 20mill is the going rate for an average Premier league player these days. Hell, its the going rate for a decent championship player !
It's a reasonable fee for a very average player at the last yr of his contact.

You have stated he isn't very good & that 20mill is the going rate for a average prem player... I don't know what your expecting, as you have answered your own thoughts here.

Im clearly in the minority, but I honestly dont care if we never score a goal again as long as I dont have to watch hot plate running around our midfield pulling out of tackles like the utter coward he is.

His departure could hopefully be the closing chapter on the Moshiri era, an era which I’ll forever associate with the sight of this headless chicken wobbling about as the opposition break through our gaping chasm of a midfield and absolutely lashing every single pass at his teammate’s necks.

Can't believe we'll be recouping almost half of what we originally paid. If we can use this to bring in a replacement, happy days. Same with Gray..

His departure could hopefully be the closing chapter on the Moshiri era, an era which I’ll forever associate with the sight of this headless chicken wobbling about as the opposition break through our gaping chasm of a midfield and absolutely lashing every single pass at his teammate’s necks.
Did you know hes the best chance maker out of all the other 14 utter no marks crappers in this league?

4444444555555555555.jpg

Hes utter crap.

Thelwell = Solo
Moshiri = Chewie
Greedo = FA Premier League independent review
Luke = Dyche
Obi-Wan = Davek

Status
Not open for further replies.