2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think it's a massive surprise he's considered skillful by his fellow pro's, he's always had good close control, the challenge has been consistently putting it together on an 11 a side pitch.

Seems like a nice enough guy. Hopefully something clicks for him this season. I wouldn't count on it though.

If you wanna see Alex’s skill level give this video a watch…it might show you why his team mates think he’s so skilled… just a pity he hasn’t been able to replicate it on a proper size pitch!

Don't think it's a massive surprise he's considered skillful by his fellow pro's, he's always had good close control, the challenge has been consistently putting it together on an 11 a side pitch.

Seems like a nice enough guy. Hopefully something clicks for him this season. I wouldn't count on it though.
Consistency is his biggest challenge.

IF he could bring that to his game he'd a very good player.

Very rare to have a skillfu big unit.

His biggest issue for me (mentioned previously) is he never seems in control, but generally keeps the ball.

I think he'll come good.

Definition of a street footballer

Yep. Who is that lad that Rooney signed for Derby? Rooney himself said he was the most talented player, in training, he had ever seen at United, but has had 12 clubs in 10 years or sommet.

Want to say Rhian Brewster, but not sure thats the player.

Yep. Who is that lad that Rooney signed for Derby? Rooney himself said he was the most talented player, in training, he had ever seen at United, but has had 12 clubs in 10 years or sommet.

Want to say Rhian Brewster, but not sure thats the player.
Ravel Morrison. Got an assist at the weekend I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.