2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did well, no problem with that. Folk going on like he changed the game and won it for us. I find it rather odd, there are 4 pages on his thread already for someone who had a cameo. Was the same last season, thread was hundreds of pages when there wasn’t really much to say.

doucoure and Richardson changed that game for us, they grabbed it by the scruff of the neck and dragged us to a win.
It's a low bar! But he did alright caused them problems.

The consensus is that he did 'okay' today when he came on.

An assist for the second goal and a key pass to Richarlison in the build up to the third when we weren't creating much is better than okay. It doesn't mean he's good enough, but he had a really big impact today. Shame he's not getting as much credit as he probably deserves.

I’m gonna say it.

Great impact when he came on. Assist to Doucouré, and was unlucky with his chance.

If he can continue to get behind defence like he did with his efforts he may, MAY, get a few goals.

But it’s Iwobi, and I know he’ll revert to sort next week, but that was encouraging, well done lad.

The consensus is that he did 'okay' today when he came on.

An assist for the second goal and a key pass to Richarlison in the build up to the third when we weren't creating much is better than okay. It doesn't mean he's good enough, but he had a really big impact today. Shame he's not getting as much credit as he probably deserves.
Exactly right

Status
Not open for further replies.