2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want him to come good mate i honestly do, just like I'd love it if Rondon started scoring and opinion then changes to a positive one.

But watching Everton for nearly 40 years, when you think a player is crap, it's because they usually are and we've got a lot of experience of seeing crap players.

The fella has no game management skills whatsoever. He shouldn't be getting any games whatsoever for Everton Football Club because he's simply not very good.
Like you Macca you want every player who wears the Royal blue to do well and I gave him every chance even within this thread but I make no apologies for wondering exactly why he's getting a game every week and serving up dross in front of decent youngsters who are busting a gut to get a game.

It says everything about our recruitment that he still gets to play 95 mins of football today. Whenever he is interviewed he seems a decent fella, but shockingly bad at football and the most infuriating player I can remember seeing in the 35 odd years of watching

So by your own admission 40,000 people are on his back at his place of work and you’re wandering why he can’t perform properly

Are you serious ffs?

I tell you what mate, get yourself a nice bouquet of flowers, maybe make some nice Club sandwiches, take a nice little flask of tea and park yourself right in the middle of the centre circle and you have a nice little picnic with all the under performing players, just so we dont hurt their feelings for having the cheek to expect them to be able to actually pass that round thing called a football what they get massively overpaid to do

Are you serious ffs?

I tell you what mate, get yourself a nice bouquet of flowers, maybe make some nice Club sandwiches, take a nice little flask of tea and park yourself right in the middle of the centre circle and you have a nice little picnic with all the under performing players, just so we dont hurt their feelings for having the cheek to expect them to be able to actually pass that round thing called a football what they get massively overpaid to do
Yeah I’ll do just that and in the mean time you keep supporting/slagging the club into the championship

07C06EFB-6BE6-4B68-99F7-3C439218025E.jpeg

Are you serious ffs?

Yeah I’ll do just that and in the mean time you keep supporting/slagging the club into the championship
There were no fans present last season and he was still utter rubbish.

Let's face facts, he's one of the most expensive flops in our history.
Yes I agree, however, like I said previously, giving him dogs abuse on here or at the game will not make him perform better. Keep at it and we could end up in trouble

Yes I agree, however, like I said previously, giving him dogs abuse on here or at the game will not make him perform better. Keep at it and we could end up in trouble

You'll be better at picnics than tagging people into conversations that's for sure.

So by your own admission 40,000 people are on his back at his place of work and you’re wandering why he can’t perform properly
So here lies a big problem no one would be on the useless gobshites back if he put a shift in that’s all we ask is that he’s runs himself into the ground and gives everything he’s got . But guess what he doesn’t and never has so what are we to do clap him like brain dead gimps . Are crowd will forgive a lot if we see desire and someone when there not having a good day show some bollocks but again he never has. There thousands of are fans who have traveled the length of the country today and I bet some are still not home now who would give anything to spend 5 minutes in iwobi shoes . So until the day he starts showing the same effort and desire as us he deserves all the Barry white that’s comes his way

Status
Not open for further replies.