2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Iwobi is essentially now relegated to a backup/emergency role, and winger will be one of the summer priorities. His chance to succeed here is definitely gone. I think hes better than Bolasie due to the fact he can actually hit a ball straight, but the fact you even have to discuss him compared to Bolasie says a lot

Carlo has him figured out and I’d be surprised if he features for us in any capacity next season if he’s not sold. If we make the signings we should he shouldn’t even be coming off the bench.

I think Iwobi is essentially now relegated to a backup/emergency role, and winger will be one of the summer priorities. His chance to succeed here is definitely gone. I think hes better than Bolasie due to the fact he can actually hit a ball straight, but the fact you even have to discuss him compared to Bolasie says a lot
I agree. But I bet he’s on a really good wage and is costing our FFP a bit.

Are you talking hit a ball straight into the crowd, straight to the opposition, or straight over the bar? Whether it's one or all three, I'm in full agreement with you.

Are you talking hit a ball straight into the crowd, straight to the opposition, or straight over the bar? Whether it's one or all three, I'm in full agreement with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.