2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done with him now after that tonight, completely and utterly. Mr "I want to play in my favourite position". 30+ mins in said position against really crap opposition, in a game crying out for some for a player to grab it by the scruff of the neck, and he was actually diabolical. Did he touch the ball in the box? Go past anyone? Play a forward pass in the final third? Couldn't even hit the target with a sitter chance.

Get lost in the summer you bum.

Done with now after that tonight, completely and utterly. Mr "I want to play in my favourite position". 30+ mins in said position against really crap opposition, in a game crying out for some for a player to grab it by the scruff of the neck, and he was actually diabolical. Did he touch the ball in the box? Go past anyone? Play a forward pass in the final third? Couldn't even hit the target with a sitter chance.

Get lost in the summer you bum.
You guys have amazing definitions of a sitter

He’s right up there with the worst signings we’ve made. It’s made worse by the fact that everybody knew he was rubbish beforehand. At least some players just don’t adapt or whatever, but it looked an awful signing on paper and my god it’s been even worse than I expected.

I had to go out on 88mins and had it on via radio, but they said he should score, when i see it via tv i am not sure if its a bad miss or not as good a chance as made out lol thought it would be a touch better chance myself going off Radio

Doesn't get any worse than this signing.
We all saw it, we had Sig and Bernard, and we went and bought another unathletic dire excuse of a number 10.
On Brands this one.
The Arsenal fans where laughing their heads off when we bought him.

Status
Not open for further replies.