2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's here til' the contract expires I think. Be astonished if anyone tries to buy, a loan if we're lucky.
Positive someone would take him, he does put in some good performances here and there to surely convince a club somewhere he'd be worth bringing in. Just it's going to be a big money loss for us but oh well, just take what we can get and wish him luck.

Would love for him to be boss. Tonight he didn't show any of the ability we hear about. I'm convinced he's a better player than how he showed tonight.

We’d have been better off keeping Walcott. Not even joking. At least he threatened to take on the opposition and got himself goals and assists.

Thought he was starting to look useful at one point in the season. Think he must have been on Klopp juice then as he’s been absolutely turd now for ages.

He loves running across the midfield sideways by which time their defence is re set. Lacks confidence I feel.

Would love for him to be boss. Tonight he didn't show any of the ability we hear about. I'm convinced he's a better player than how he showed tonight.

No disrespect lad but its posts like this is why he gets away with it.
He's absolutely fcking abysmal. Here and at Arsenal.
We're without a doubt the biggest mugs in world football paying anything for him let alone 30 odd million.
Lets enjoy him rinsing the club for another few years though coz nobody with a brain cell will pay him a wage.

File under Lennon, walcott, magueye gueye, drenthe, van der meyde and McGeady

Nah he deserves his own category. Grade A trash. At least the others had pace to burn and could beat a man every now and again. They also chipped in with goals and assists. This lad doesn’t do any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.