Confirmed Signing Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
And also, I'm pretty sure he's the reason why Walcott left so I don't think he'll appreciate him turning back up again.

Zaha to us.
Iwobi to Palace.

do you know what is stupid, is that apparently we've got £40m lying around from what we hoped would be doucoure. So we won't pay that extra so and so million for zaha (less than £40m), but want to buy zaha and iwobi at the same time? No offence, but we would just put some of that £40m towards Zaha to get the signing complete!

He's worse than Walcott. Walcott at least has a vague understanding of what football is.
What? What gives you that impression? I think Walcott has the better goalscoring instincts (albeit not the finishing) but Iwobi is better in every other regard.

What? What gives you that impression? I think Walcott has the better goalscoring instincts (albeit not the finishing) but Iwobi is better in every other regard.

Walcott is ten times better off the ball, can make runs into space, doesn't dribble into dead ends and doesn't waste time smashing or running every ball he gets out of play.

I've seen a lot of both - honestly, Walcott is in a different class to Iwobi. And Walcott has declined dramatically too and he's still leagues ahead of him.

Calling him "Arsenals' Bolasie" is on the money. Almost identical.

Status
Not open for further replies.