Alan Ball- Playing Extra Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

micknick

Player Valuation: £70m
A few years ago I was sent a book- Alan Ball Playing extra time. It was sent to me by a forum member from here who had been given it by another forum member on here.

The idea was for it to be past around the forum so that people who hadnt read it could sign it and then pass it on- GOT's own book club.

Its a fantastic read and I would recommend any one to read it that hasnt.

Now whether Ive moved three times Ive had it or the fact that Im a lazy get i dont know but I still have it after looking through some old boxes the other day.

Is there someone on here that hasnt read it like me to send it to them? The idea is that if you take this on you do need to send it to somebody. Also maybe take a picture of the signatures so we can keep updated to who has had it.

So far Monty, Gazdalf and micknick...

A few years ago I was sent a book- Alan Ball Playing extra time. It was sent to me by a forum member from here who had been given it by another forum member on here.

The idea was for it to be past around the forum so that people who hadnt read it could sign it and then pass it on- GOT's own book club.

Its a fantastic read and I would recommend any one to read it that hasnt.

Now whether Ive moved three times Ive had it or the fact that Im a lazy get i dont know but I still have it after looking through some old boxes the other day.

Is there someone on here that hasnt read it like me to send it to them? The idea is that if you take this on you do need to send it to somebody. Also maybe take a picture of the signatures so we can keep updated to who has had it.

So far Monty, Gazdalf and micknick...

If you're willing to send it Stateside, I'd love for a chance to read it.

THERE'S NO CAPS IN MY NAME ;-)

Ok I think the best way is whoever joined the forum first so if Alio is up for it pm me your address and Ill hand deliver it...

I have a thing for Capital letters...

Feel like I've won a Competition here, nice. I'll gladly send it for free to someone else after I've read it, via the works postal system, so if anyone wants it after me, no problemo.

No sending me death threats mICKnICK

I have a thing for Capital letters...

Feel like I've won a Competition here, nice. I'll gladly send it for free to someone else after I've read it, via the works postal system, so if anyone wants it after me, no problemo.

No sending me death threats mICKnICK

No death threats but maybe some high def pictures of my thighs?

PM then and i will get it sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.