After Everton, do you follow a second team? If so, who? Why them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

San Bruno

Player Valuation: £225k
Is it even a close call between Everton and that other team?

Or is it just Everton, Everton and ...Everton?

OK...getting late here and the alarm goes off at 5 a.m...(sigh).

Athletic Bilbao. Originally coz of the HK connection. Then the first real friend I made over here was (is) a lad from Bilbao.
Not a close call at all. But it wouldn't hurt as much losing to Athletic as it does any other team in the world.
What about yourself?

Already explained it in another thread, but besides Everton there's always Fortuna Sittard. My hometown team and the club I grew up with. Without them, I probably wouldn't have found out I was a chosen one. Can anyone imagine that?

And yes, it's a close call. A very close call. Infact, it's too close to call. Love them both to bits, altough I'm probably more pissed off, if Everton lose than if Fortuna lose. All down to expectations I guess.

Another club I love watching and probaly rate as my third team is Barca. Big gap between them and Everton & Fortuna though.

It's only Everton for me, but I've always had great sympathy for Borussia Moenchengladbach. When I was a kid and we had no English football on telly over here, I liked to watch them play.

Ross County coz I've stayed at a campsite opposite they're training ground and I think they're the most northerly pro team.

(....and Ice hockey - Chicago Blackhawks coz of roudy atmosphere and they were very unfashionable when I started following them. Getting better though...)

Sheffield Wednesday - was a fan of them before Everton and before they messed up everything, but always had an eye for Everton since the 1985 FA Cup final.

Hirst, Walker, Waddle and Sheridan were great players that prompted me to follow Wednesday.

There are teams I look out for their scores- I wouldnt call them 2nd teams. Exeter City, Bath City, Bristol City and Bristol Rovers. I cant help admire Arsenal when they are at full flow- just hopefully not tomorrow.

This might make a few sick... but Aston Villa. My dads supported them for ages and even though he is more supportive of Liverpool these days because of their "title ambitions" so I've always had a soft spot for them. I've also always had a liking for Barca. My knowledge and following of these teams is extremely minute compared to Everton though.

Status
Not open for further replies.