Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll and more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blame the players all you like but the long and short of it is Dyche is the latest Poundland Premier League manager that our board decided to appoint, you will notice the difference when we get a proper manager.

Club record for consecutive games without a win should tell you what should happen with this manager.

1711822802057.png

I stopped reading after the 'pickford awful' bit. If you think he's awful, today, or in general, then I don't think you get footy, mate.
For a short goalie he has misplaced confidence in being rooted to his line on every cross and hoping he can react or the ball hits him. Neither of which have happened in recent memory. Decent shot stopper otherwise he's becoming a liability. Hoofball may be what Dyche is expecting but why can't one of the defenders do this further up the pitch. Pickford invariably kicks it too far, straight out or to their goalie. I hate it.

No pace , no creativity, no talent , no passing ability - no hope
I don't say much on here anymore , but I am so deflated with the whole situation that I watch Carlisle Utd more than Everton at the moment.
Did you go to Peterborough United yesterday then? Good win. I was there "supporting" the other side

No interest in what this idiot has to say, I can probably guess without listening what he will say.... Let me know if he says anything inetersting.

If he wants to appease the fans he should resign.

50 seconds in he’s saying they only had one day to prepare, presumably because they were on a jolly to Portugal which his team will have planned 🤣 .
I’ve heard some excuses in the last few years for why we’re so poor, but that takes the absolute biscuit.
Sean - If you needed more time to prepare, leave Portugal earlier or don’t go at all you utter clown.

I have not yet read any of the previous comments, but for me the next game I watch will be the first match after Dyche has gone. Any manager who puts on a 38 tear old
fullback when getting beat does not deserve to be in charge of a premiere league club. He needs to go NOW before its to late (if its not to late already)