Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll and more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You wanna play like prime Real Madrid with these players buddy?

Can't even pass a ball.
That is because the coach doesn`t believe in it.... look at Bournemouth at the start of the season, they were far from being a high press high intensity team.

They have worked on the coaches beliefs and they are now flying, Iraola is a modern coach but Dyche is the next Allardyce except he gets relegated more often.

The same players have beaten good dides early on in the season particularly after the ten point deduction
I agree my friend, we looked good then.
Unfortunately for us, sports is massively about belief and when you've got zero quality this will eventually be exposed.
I could have scored that goal we heed DCL & Beto upfront sacrificing Doucs
At least Beto was there doing what Beto does, trying to score and getting in dangerous positions.
Nobody else we have in this current team does this.

Pickford - awful. Can't be relied on to defend his 6 yard box and why does he thinjk he's Hoddle. Let proper players play it forwatd.
Godfrey - horrific. Never play him again.
Yarks - bog standard CH - too slow.
Branthwaite - looks slow - confidence shot.
Coleman - heartbreaking to see that oggy - and he's clearly not match fit.
Harrison - I've stuck up for him but just not good enough.
McNeil - mind is elsewhere - don't pick him. Gardening leave for a month at least.
Onana - some nice touches but I just don't trust him.
Garner - tries hard but isolated. Not sure he's good enough.
Doucoure - really poor today.
DCL - no idea what has happened to him. Jumps for headers and isn't even winning them anymore. Schooled by Mepham. Chris Mepham.
Beto - God love him he tries, No support.
Young - well he's just not is he.
Dyche - a horror show. What is he watching. Sack him off. Doesn't have a clue.

Really disgraceful today. Makes the 94 team look like prime 1970 Brazil. We in DEEEEEEEEPPPPP trubble.

That is because the coach doesn`t believe in it.... look at Bournemouth at the start of the season, they were far from being a high press high intensity team.

They have worked on the coaches beliefs and they are now flying, Iraola is a modern coach but Dyche is the next Allardyce except he gets relegated more often.
We have played very similar under Dyche already and we looked very good.

As stated previously, we have no belief and our attacking players are piss poor.

Only a solid performance with a goal or two will change this, by mentality, not quality.

Pickford - awful. Can't be relied on to defend his 6 yard box and why does he thinjk he's Hoddle. Let proper players play it forwatd.
McNeil - mind is elsewhere - don't pick him. Gardening leave for a month at least.
DCL - no idea what has happened to him. Jumps for headers and isn't even winning them anymore. Schooled by Mepham. Chris Mepham.

Really disgraceful today. Makes the 94 team look like prime 1970 Brazil. We in DEEEEEEEEPPPPP trubble.
Can we all agree to never type oggy again.

I stopped reading after the 'pickford awful' bit. If you think he's awful, today, or in general, then I don't think you get footy, mate.