Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to have seen David Brooks turn out for Bournemouth but apparently he's still out injured. He seems one to watch.

And if I had the discretionary income for betting, I'd put money on this being the match in which Kean scores his debut Everton goal.

He'll also bounce seven or eight off the post.

Can we improve on our dreadful away form...

Encouraging performances at home need to be transformed away from home...

Bournemouth will be a difficult game so sitting on the fence with this one....

Bournemouth 1 - 1 Everton.......

I’d be pretty disappointed if we don’t win, this is a game we should be looking to win and convincingly if we are to improve on last season. A good result against Wolves, now build on it.

We could go third with a few results going our way, however I cant see united winning. At least it would be good if after the Saturday games we haven't moved too much.

We could go third with a few results going our way, however I cant see united winning. At least it would be good if after the Saturday games we haven't moved too much.

That is the poison chalice saying where we might end up . I can see us winning this and winning well,would love to see Kean getting of the mark but it is only a matter of time .I think you can see in our play there is more belief now that we have a striker who threatens the goal with a bit of pace .

Status
Not open for further replies.