Adolfo Gaich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold yer horses mate he's about to give us a 5 page break down on his strengths and weaknesses after he's watched the 5min video of him on Youtube
Very observant mate.

You seem to know your way around the forum considering you joined yesterday.

Hats off to you if you are a quick learner , or maybe a long time lurker.

Or maybe been here before ?

You carry on mate.
Its a change getting a different perspective from accross the pond.
Just dont use Rosters anymore ;)
What about outside backs?

I don't claim to be a scout or anything. I do have my D license and read about tactics, but that's very different from scouting training. I just watch a lot of games that are on in the states, especially of interest to us. My DVR is usually pretty full - right now with the U20 and Toulon matches. But some leagues I'm clueless about - Portugal is a good example.

What about outside backs?

I don't claim to be a scout or anything. I do have my D license and read about tactics, but that's very different from scouting training. I just watch a lot of games that are on in the states, especially of interest to us. My DVR is usually pretty full - right now with the U20 and Toulon matches. But some leagues I'm clueless about - Portugal is a good example.
Absolutely
No outside backs ,no velocity ,no rotary .

You've been here long enough to pick up the lingo , simple game is togger.
Anyways I (plus others on here) watch way too much footie but keep a little back in reserve.
So keep at it kid just dont post a scouting report for every game you watch ;)

I won’t even pretend I know who he is.

Great turn of pace though, eye for goal, can pick a pass so what isn’t to like?

To quote Neil Diamond.....”except for the names and a few of the places, the stories the same one....”.

Your words were probably written about a Senor Sandro a few years ago, Army :)

Last edited:
We need to buy both young argentinean lads now - otherwise I guarantee the one we don’t get will be the one who goes on to be a worldie
Seen this before with the kyles.. we wanted Naughton.. ended up getting neither .. ok maybe not the same movie per se

Absolutely
No outside backs ,no velocity ,no rotary .

You've been here long enough to pick up the lingo , simple game is togger.
Anyways I (plus others on here) watch way too much footie but keep a little back in reserve.
So keep at it kid just dont post a scouting report for every game you watch ;)
Appreciate it.

I know the lingo, but it's odd for me to try and use certain lingo when I know I'm America. It would be a bit disingenuous.

Trust me, I could post a LOT more.

Status
Not open for further replies.