Ademola Lookman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiziro

Player Valuation: £25m
Several reports saying it's nearly done for £10m, highly-rated 18 year old English winger from Charlton that the Echo is saying is not for the U23s, but rather is going straight into the senior squad. We've beaten Arsenal and the RS to his signature apparently.

He's so far got 4 goals and 2 assists in 21 League One appearances this season - about a goal every 5 games - a rather unspectacular return it must be said. But still, if Walshy rates him then I'll trust his judgment.

Caught a few highlights of him last season when he was first coming into the charlton side, remember saying to my mate "this lad looks crazy good, can't see him being with charlton long" had pace, skills, very direct so massively stood out.

Not sure how hes done since but looked to have something, thought the same when Joe Gomez was coming through for Charlton and even suggested him before he moved to them lot.

Mate of mine is a season ticket holder at Charlton( not many of them!) says this lad is pretty good but very raw and nowhere near 1st team premiership level. He is very fast and one for the future , surprised if he went straight into the first team squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.